Friday, July 25, 2008

Updates Out Of Boredom.....

Hookay so to get straight to the point..... I'M BORED... B..O..R..E..D.... BORED!!!!! Things have been pretty slow lately. Miss E and myself rarely get to the chance to see each other anymore let alone reek havoc on the world. But we are getting together very soon for some extra special excitement.... all I have to say is four words.... THE....JOEL..PLASKETT... EMERGENCY!!! That's right we're going to see Joel.. and it's about time. I haven't seen Joel play since way before I went to BC, and neither has Miss E. So I'm super pumped!! and as an added bonus Miss E apparently has a deviant plan in mind for a perfect after concert wined down... or up really because deviousness always makes me hyper!! I don't know what the plan is, she's keeping it pretty hush hush.... I'll get the details when I go up to see her. Here's what I know about it though, which isn't very much but here it goes....she said it was a really awesome deviant act....that we'd have to talk each other into it (which usually only happens with the really good ones)... that it would probably send us to hell ( which is also sign that it's gonna be a good one)... that's really all I know. I'll make sure that we write a blog about it anyway. It's been a long time since we had a really deviant blog!
On another note aside from deviousness.... The rest of the summer looks pretty good for me music wise..... Joel, and that same weekend I'm pretty sure I'm shooting for the Jubilee too, so more concert fun! The only shitty thing about that is that the only band I really want to see at this year Jubilee is The Trews but they play the same night as Joel does in Dartmouth. Oh well it sucks but Joel always comes first musically for me...... ok then it's onto Slowcoaster and SLOAN!!! in pei the weekend after that. I'm super pumped for that!!!! Hopefully Miss E can make it to that show with me! Then the weekend after Sloan I'm heading back to pei to see Sarah Harmer and Serena Ryder. Sure I don't know how I'm going to pay for all this trips to pei and back, but I don't care.. when it comes to music and seeing my favorite live bands money doesn't matter....it's all about the music with me. I'm excited to take Andrew to see Sarah Harmer, he likes her music, and has only been to one... yes one..... concert... that wasn't a local bands thing or that he was playing in. All he's been to is to see Sam Roberts...... well he picked the right girlfriend because I love LOVE going to concerts so he'll get to experience all that. Oh I'm taking him to see Joel too... it's going to be me, Miss E, Andrew and Chris...... I have the strangest feeling that it's a good thing the guys are coming with us, we do need Adult Supervision after all!! And I'm sure whatever Miss E has cooked up would be a lot worse if we weren't bringing them. We do have a lot of pint up deviousness that is just itching to get out. Oh I just thought of a good deviant act to do to someone......... I must consult my deviant partner about it!!

Later Days
Miss H


.......wah that looks awesome.......what does?.... it looks like the door is breathing...... i think i might be stone.........

No comments: