Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CMW Day One: Part Three: A Quick Note...

I love Canadian Music Week.... and you know why?! Because you get the right kind of DAMN PASSES!!!! I have an All Access pass... like I'm suppose to... where as at the ECMAs we're Official Photographers for the whole event and all we get are shitty volunteer passes that say we're photographer..... which means we have to spend the majority of the time bitching at the stupid little volunteers who can't read, even when you point at the official photographer part of the pass and shove it in their faces, and don't listen to what you're saying to them..... I hate having to explain who I am to every little volunteer who thinks they have power..... Thank God I won't have that problem here!......... Oh Fuck I hope not anyway.... I'd have to pull my hair out then... or theirs!
So I'm still just sitting here.. bored.. not doing anything except trying to kill time and listening to the new Trews album..... ARGH! I'm soooo bored! I'm still having fun don't get me wrong, but I'm just so bored!!!

Later Days,
MIss H

No comments: