Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CMW Day One: Part Two: I'm Finally In Toronto & I'm Bored As Sh@!

Hookay so... after waiting in Halifax at the airport for what seemed like forever, plus the flying and the waiting around for the express bus, and then taking 45mins to get to the Royal York where I met up with Grant...... I'm finally effin here!! Thank God! Now I'm sitting around in one of the conference rooms in Royal York... listening to conferences, while Grant shoots them. Oh and I actually got to eat really food.... that never happens at the ECMAs especially on the first day!! I think I may grow to like this..... probably not! On a side note there's not much going on today, by the looks of it not too much at all is happening until tomorrow...... which means I'm probably going to be bored as shit..... guess I'll have to call Liam soon... YAH LIAM!!
I really wish Miss E was here to make things interesting..... at least if she was here we could bitch about things! Like for example there's these two girls singing right now on stage and their voices are so annoying! These days anyone can get a record deal... muh ha ha!! It would be an interesting experiment to try...... I can really play or sing.... it would be very interesting given the connections I have if I could put out an album..... I'd love to try it... I think it would prove to be a very amusing social experiment!


~Miss H




......Never give Grant a napkin when he's bored..... he'll make a chicken!

2 comments:

Deviant Artists said...

Come to think of it I think everytime I eat with Grant he makes a effin chicken...... Learn to make something else HTT!!! I've learned that HTT is a little hostel when it comes to chickens..... I'm sure he'd choke them all if he could...lol....creepy!!

Deviant Artists said...

Oh Oh.... and guess what Grant has informed me that Gordie Johnson is here with his band Grady..........

It's him who's stalking me not me him!!!..... I'm convinced now.... lmao

~Miss H

The fact that everytime I work with Grant he keeps me informed on where Gordie Johnson is makes me feel a little dirty.......*shudder*...